Saturday, November 28, 2009

Conversations

Recently, I’ve had some interesting conversations with people. I’m learning more about the world around me…the world I live in but don’t even really know. Hopefully you’ll learn a little more so that you can be lifting these things up.

One of them is that every hotel in China has a floor designated for business men…so that their so-called “needs” are met. Can you imagine how many families are affected by this? How many women with children? How much of a temptation it is for the men that want to keep their marriage healthy? Not to mention how many women this affects…how many of them feel worthless, helpless, used and abandoned. Wow! It made my stomach turn too!

Another one is that many countries all over the world are now beginning to buy gold because they cannot rely on the USD. Why? Well, let’s just say our president is printing too much green right now, which is making the worth of the dollar go down. I’m sure the result will be that in a few years we’ll be in an even deeper depression. That’s a little scary to think about. Lift up our financial advisors!

No comments:

Post a Comment